Salida Bike Fest is a fun packed weekend of bike related events.
- 6:00pm The Soulride, sponsored by Soulcraft Beer brewery includes live music (ft. INDUBIOUS), and FREE BEER to every one who shows up and does the Soulride! To participate, ride your bike downtown on the designated route and stop by local bike shops and sponsors, Subculture Cyclery, Absolute Bikes, Salida Bike Company and Oveja Negra. You will earn your beer by participating in an activity at each of these Sponsors.
- The Banana Belt Mountain Bike Race starts at 9am on the F-street bridge. This classic 26 mile course climbs up bear creek road, traverses across the little rainbow trail and returns to to via 108, little rainbow and then racetrack. Follow this link for more information: http://salidabikefest.com/banana-belt-mountain-bike-race/
- Bike Decorating in Riverside Park starts at 9:30 on Saturday morning. Get there early to cheer on the Banana Belt Mountain Bike Race and then come and decorate your bike!
- History Tour Bike Ride: Led by Shawn Gillis, the owner of Absolute bikes, the history tour bike ride will hit on some key features of the downtown area and is a great way to learn about Salida after a hard day racing. Bring your cruiser bike, we will be riding a little more than a mile. Meet at Absolute Bike Shop at 4:00pm
- Travelogue: This years Travelogue will feature a special guest and will be $5 at the door of the scout hut starting at 7pm.
- Sunday is host to the popular Monarch Crest Crank, put on by the Alliance. This ride is a fundraiser for the Alliance and you can find out more details here! https://monarchcrestcrank.com/